Name:
Location: Vidor, Texas, United States

I have been in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing for for the last 45 years. I have helped hundreds maybe even thousands of sales people to more productive lives and outstanding success.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

As Promised the New Employment Blog Is Now Live and Well

The name for the new employment Blog is “Career-Acquisitions.Blogspot.Com”

You will find it with the link provided at the bottom of the article.

I am still working on it as I will have to write a number of articles that link to it as well as a few free classified ads across the internet to build some traffic and let people know about it.

If you know of anyone out of work and needing a job anywhere in the United States then by all means come to the Blog and check it out. I would do this before sending your friends an invitation to come use the Blog site to find their next job.

I am confident that I can locate a job opportunity for virtually anyone who comes and uses the site and all of the job offers I will be referring them to.

You can let me know what you think with a comment either here or at the Career Acquisitions Blog.

Well I have lots to do so I cut the post short at this point.

The link to the Career Acquisitions Blog is here:

Career-Acquisitions.Blogspot.com

Thank you,
Billy j Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home