Name:
Location: Vidor, Texas, United States

I have been in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing for for the last 45 years. I have helped hundreds maybe even thousands of sales people to more productive lives and outstanding success.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Self Management a Science Indeed

Self Management is something anyone who is interested in becoming successful should have a keen interest in.

I am starting a new phase in my life as I have let the subject of self management slip over the last few years. This has been due for the most part because of my so called retirement during the last three years.

What I am planning on doing now is nothing new or out of the ordinary.

In fact in a lot of the different post and articles I have read on the internet a lot of people do not believe that what I am about to disclose actually works.

However I on the other hand am a believer in the principals I am going to discuss.

Back in the early nineties, around nineteen ninety two I was crew manager for a cemetery lot sales force. I had long believed in the merits of self management so I came up with a simple system of using affirmations to increase my skills and work habits.

After a few days and some success I insisted that the rest of my sales crew use the same system I was using every working day.

Major success did not come overnight but by the end of the year our entire sales force was using the same system. And believe it or not, between my sales crew and the other various sales departments at our location we had produced a profit of over three point two million dollars by years end.

I actually never heard the actual sales figures for the period but they would have been several times the amount of the profit numbers.

Both my boss and his boss both received incredible job promotions due to the outstanding sales records that were achieved.

Now that I have your attention you are most likely wondering what exactly I did to accomplish all of this.

Well to keep it real simple I am putting exactly what my affirmations are that I will be using for the next six months in the bullet list below.

Once you come up with your own list of affirmations or you can use mine if you wish, you will be able to follow through.

Also please make sure to keep the list short by all means as you will be writing your affirmations out long hand fifteen times each and every day.

Affirmations:

1. I accept more and more wealth into my life.

2. I choose to write a new to do list every day.

3. I am willing to complete my to do list each and every day.

That’s all there is to it. I have three simple affirmations to write out fifteen time each and every day.

Writing them out by hand will make sure your subconscious mind will follow through and make you accomplish ever single item you put on your to do list with very few exceptions.

I will be doing exactly what I am suggesting every single day for the next six months and will be letting you know from time to time on this blog how it is working for me. You can also post your results in the comments at the bottom of the page so I can see how you are doing as well.

What are my goals and ambitions? Well actually they are private but I will admit my goals are not very small but they will be accomplished just like yours will be as well if you follow my suggestions.

I suggest that you do your to do list in long hand on a notebook or sheet of paper. It does not need to be pretty to be effective.

Include all of your daily habits and things on it like mow grass, shave, bathe, call so and so and make presentations to whoever.

Include all of your home life things and chores as well as hobbies, work duties and your spouse’s honey do list.

List all of your health, diet and exercise items as well as remembering to list your medications and when they should be taken so you take them on time.

Why go to the trouble of becoming wealthy if you can’t live to enjoy it?

Thank you for your time and patience and have a great day and even more a great future. You deserve it.

Remember all of this will work, if you do.

Billy J Gibson

Better known as the Selling Fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home