Name:
Location: Vidor, Texas, United States

I have been in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing for for the last 45 years. I have helped hundreds maybe even thousands of sales people to more productive lives and outstanding success.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Having High Hopes For Glory

Having high hopes for glory is necessary to be able to achieve your goals.

Knowing you can do it is half the battle, when it comes to meeting your goals, obtaining victory or earning a living in this day and age.

When you know you can you do it you then become a force to be reckoned with.

I have always found going to bed thinking about my goals and problems helps a lot because it enables my subconscious to work on the problem or goals all night while I am sleeping and more often than not when I wake up in the morning I have the solution all ready for whatever problem I was thinking about when I went to bed.

Try to think postie all during the day.

I have never found a job situation where no matter how bleak the future looks, when you get right down to it, there are some positive things going on.

You just have to look for the positives in the situation and then act on the positive things and ideas you come up with.

Most of mankind's inventions have come from answers to hopeless and once thought of as impossible situations.

As I say, knowing you can do it is an absolute necessity when it comes to getting the job done.

If you know you can do it, you will get it done providing you don't let up.

Now by all means get out there and do what is necessary to accomplish the things that need to done today.

Whether this means finding a job, making a sale or loosing some weight.

This kind of thinking works for every obstacle in your path and everytime I might add.

Thank you,

Billy J Gibson

http://www.thesellingfool.com
Thesellingfoolbjg@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home