Name:
Location: Vidor, Texas, United States

I have been in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing for for the last 45 years. I have helped hundreds maybe even thousands of sales people to more productive lives and outstanding success.

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Secret to Success is Through Self Management

Well here I am again bringing you up to date on how using Self Management is helping me.

Hope you are all following my suggestions for making a great to do list and then following through by doing every task on the list.

Using the affirmations by writing them out in long hand fifteen times every day. This will keep you sharp and focused. This will also keep your subconscious mind prompting you to do all of the things on your to do list daily on time and with purpose.

Things seem to be looking up for me as I am hoping they are for you as well.

This six month project will, I feel confident, turn out to be a great situation for both my self and my fellow blog followers.

This last seven days, day 8 through day 14 was a great experience. I completed one hundred and twenty nine different tasks.

I have a great plan for the next seven days as I am working on a book that is covering this subject in great detail as well as two other success books that I started some time ago.

Today I feel I need to shed a little more light on the subject of goal setting.

This blog is primarily for helping sales people but regardless of your occupation you should find all of the suggestions on this blog to be very beneficial.

For goals to be beneficial and helpful you need to consider a number of things that are going on in your life.

Always consider your health and wealth as well as the goals of your children, spouse and your personal goals, when making out your goal list.

Getting totally out of debt is a great goal to shoot for. When I decided to start living debt free back around 2001 I found it only took me a couple of years to get this done.

From here on out, just like the last ten years or so I plan on paying cash for everything I need in my life. That includes any cars, houses, vacation property, you name it.

So basically when you make out your new to do list every morning or the night before, be sure and read your goals list and use it to prompt you to put things on the to do list that will help you obtain the goals you are seeking.

Then do every item on the to do list. Be sure and write your affirmations out long hand fifteen times every day. No exceptions. I do it and you can to.

Let’s all get excited and start being the self managers that we know we can be.

Remember your boss, if you have one. He or she is going to be impressed with all of the great work you are doing.

The only way you are going to be a future millionaire is start becoming one. It is not going to happen any other way short of winning the lottery or something. The odds of winning the lottery incidentally are about one in 250 million on most days.

So let’s all do something we can count on for a change.

Think positive, work hard and be grateful for what ever you have. It’s working for me and I am sure it will work for you.

Thank you,

Billy J Gibson

Better know as the Selling Fool.

PS: If you need a job be sure and check out my other blog:
Career-Acquisitions.blogspot.com

Please leave a comment so we can all see how you are doing.

Thank you, once again

Have a Great Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home