Name:
Location: Vidor, Texas, United States

I have been in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing for for the last 45 years. I have helped hundreds maybe even thousands of sales people to more productive lives and outstanding success.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Well Twenty-Fourteen Is Now Upon Us!

When it comes to getting ready for twenty-fourteen I feel the time is here. There is no need for the usual list  of unfulfilled New Years Resolutions that never get accomplished.

I would suggest instead you make a short list of things that you either want or would like to happen for your benefit in 2014.

These will be things like the new job or promotion you would be looking for as well as things you want to acquire. For example you might like a new home or new car.

You might instead want some new  improvements made to your present home. These could be things like a new roof, insulation installed in the attic or new insulated windows. These are things that would save you money every month.

You might even consider getting a home security system installed to help protect your property and the lives of you and your loved ones.

Times are getting tougher and you need to get tough as well and start protecting what you own as well as the ones you love.

Another thing to consider is health issues such as weight or any illness you might be confronted with. There is so much health information available now that virtually any disease it seems can either be slowed down or overcome.

Health issues are just the norm for people of my age but I am dealing with it.  If you are unhealthy I do feel for you but having the right attitude can do wonders for your health, if you follow through and do all of the things that need to be done.

So whether it is diet, exercise or just taking your medication on time put it on the want list and your daily to do list and get it done.

Now I personally have to consider all of these things for my own well being everyday, so I am just reminding everyone of some of the things that can make life much better for us all.

At any rate once you have your list of wants made you can then began the process of getting all of this done during the year 2014.

I will remind everyone to get out the good old to do list and make a little headway everyday on this project.

If you do make a daily effort and never let up, you will find that, some way some how everything on your list got accomplished in  2014.

I obviously have some hefty goals in mind for 2014 but I also have the courage and conviction that I will accomplish each and everyone of these goals in next twelve months.

So good luck, and God speed during the coming year.

Thank you,
Billy Jack Gibson

Better known as:
The Selling Fool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home