Name:
Location: Vidor, Texas, United States

I have been in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing for for the last 45 years. I have helped hundreds maybe even thousands of sales people to more productive lives and outstanding success.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Increasing Your Sales Through Successful Self Management

Self management is a subject I have been writing different post about for the last few weeks.

If you are following the suggestions I have been recommending in this blog for the last few post, you are most likely getting more done on any given day.

If you are in sales you are most likely able to do a much better job at prospecting, presenting and closing your presentations.

You also probably feel much more self confident, when you are making presentations to your prospects, especially if you are one of the ones that started the program May 10, 2012 when I first brought up this subject.

Sales is obviously the main subject of this blog and increasing your sales has to be the main daily goal you will be consistently striving for.

However the sales game is rather complicated and it takes a lot of self discipline to really excel at this occupation.

As I was in sales many, many years I found that the main hurtles that I always had to overcome were of my own making.

This program tends to make a person think much better about themselves as well as get over fears such as:

The fear of success.

The fear of failure.

Building self confidence is the answer to virtually all of the problems that a salesperson faces.

If you think you can do it, you are usually right.

Writing your daily affirmations fifteen times each day in long hand will give you the confidence you need to make a great living in sales.

If you are just seeing this the first time be sure and read the previous post's I have made starting back on May 10, 2012.

The post's are all short articles that can be read in just a few minutes.

Once you read the different articles posted starting May 10, 2012 you can set your goals, make your to do list and write out your daily affirmations fifteen times each day.

I personally am following this for six months as I have some rather hefty goals I am striving for.

Hoping you have the best success with this program as well.

I personally competed 143 different task’s this last week.

Thank you,

Billy J Gibson

Better know as the Selling Fool

Please post comments if you feel this is helping you in any way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home